XS - Astrastrophy XS - Astrastrophy

2:03 until end....FTW

Nice track =o, all of it....well achieved transitions and more or less a minute of glass prison from 2:03 xD!!

5/5

Game Remix - Pac-Mania Game Remix - Pac-Mania

Ladies and Gentlemen!!

Welcome to the Pacman Theatre!!!!!!!

Loved this game, the whole of it!

'10 Ryu versus M. Bison '10 Ryu versus M. Bison

Whoa!!!

No words on this work, simply plain awesome :D!

By the way, OCRemix (or overclocked remix) is a webpage that has some neat VG music, made by people and judged strictly, you should try submitting this there =)

-:.Wind of Sorrows.:- -:.Wind of Sorrows.:-

Kinda nostalgic

this theme gave me the feeling of remembering my past, like I was enveloped in it at the moment!

all my 5 r belong 2 this!

garlagan responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you like it. Nice review :D

S&K 2A03: Doomsday Zone S&K 2A03: Doomsday Zone

8-bitted kickass

Bravo!

The Doomsday Zone [Crappy RMX] The Doomsday Zone [Crappy RMX]

Why did it had a 3.46 score D:?

It's so well made I'm surprised it is so badly rated :S...

a 10 for effort, quality & results, Well done >=D

+ Culex + + Culex +

nice, but...weird in some parts

hi there, I am a FF Fan (also played Mario Rpg...) I can say two things:

first: the first and second parts are in different tones, but the final part is right )try to fix the first two parts ^^.

last: some parts just seemed off tempo, once again the last part is right, make the other parts fit with it.

thet's it!

P.S: Hear some if my piano themes too (I'm a gamer tipe musician xD)

Zelda Overworld - Piano Zelda Overworld - Piano

what can I say...simply...AMAZING!!!

hey!, this is just the kind of thing i was going to play at my piano... a nice piano and a nice classic you chose to play, and with all a pianist has got!, thank you for the inspiration!!... nice.....VERY nice indeed. I am also uploading music from time to time, see ya!!....................**KLAWD**.........

Fillall-*+Half-Frozen-Poem+* Fillall-*+Half-Frozen-Poem+*

I like it!!

Pretty good invention!, but maybe it is too repetitive(that's the six in diversity)...but everything else rocks!!! (I am thinking in putting a piano there...how do you like it?) keep up the good work!!!

fillall responds:

Damn, thank you for the review. Im glad you like it. Well i made it repetitive Intensually. I was going to use it for a flash menu. I guess i never did. Well The piano idea is good. Talk to you later. And thanks again for the review!

~fillall~

Mario Mix for Piano Mario Mix for Piano

OMG!!!!

well, what can i say... it's really good how many years have you been playing piano??... this is a very good theme!!!

jackie1188 responds:

Thanks very much.
I've benn playing since 11 Years, but this pierce was not played real-time.
I did play it on the Keyboard, but I edited and sampled it on the PC.